Admission RequirementsDetails of admission requirements
General Nursing and General Midwifery
- Possess the senior secondary school certificate (WAEC or NECO), with minimum of Five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at no more than Two (2) sittings. Candidates applying for Post Basic Programme must be a qualified registered Midwife or Mental Health Nurse in addition to the above basic requirements.
- Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least Credits in English and Biology or Health Science and three (3) passes in any O-level subjects at no more than two (2) sittings. Applicants are allowed to combine WAEC and NECO results.
- Candidates for the Community Midwife Programme must be residential within her Local Government of origin.
- Minimum age for admission is 18 years.
- Maximum age for admission is 35 years.
Login to portal
News And Events
We are re-branding our college portal to reflect our mission to be a leading Health training Institution that commits to engaging its staff and students in teaching, learning and research opportunities to produce competent Nurses and Midwives that will deliver quality services in line with global initiatives.
ALIKO DANGOTE COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES, BAUCHI
INVITATION FOR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION IN TO NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN NURSING AND BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMME
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into National Diploma in Nursing and Basic Midwifery Programmes 2022/2023 Academic Session. Interested applicants should come to the College Bursary Department and obtain a scratch card after payment of five thousand two hundred naira (N5,200) only to be deposited in College Account at Stanbic IBTC Bank. The scratch card will be available with effect from 13th July to 12th August, 2022.
All completed forms should be returned to the college on or before 12th August, 2022.
Applicants are advised to visit the college portal.adcnsbauchi.com for more information.
1. Candidates must have five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in NECO, WAEC or NABTEB in not more than two sittings. NABTEB can only be combined NABTEB.
2. Candidates for ND/HND Programme must have written UME exams and got the required point that will be determined by JAMB
The screening exams will be conducted on 13th August, 2022. Successful candidates will be invited for screening interview on 26th September, to 30th September, 2022. The screening exams and interview will be conducted at the college
Jul 02, 2022