Admission RequirementsDetails of admission requirements
General Nursing and General Midwifery
- Possess the senior secondary school certificate (WAEC or NECO), with minimum of Five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at no more than Two (2) sittings. Candidates applying for Post Basic Programme must be a qualified registered Midwife or Mental Health Nurse in addition to the above basic requirements.
- Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least Credits in English and Biology or Health Science and three (3) passes in any O-level subjects at no more than two (2) sittings. Applicants are allowed to combine WAEC and NECO results.
- Candidates for the Community Midwife Programme must be residential within her Local Government of origin.
- Minimum age for admission is 18 years.
- Maximum age for admission is 35 years.
Login to portal
News And Events
We are re-branding our college portal to reflect our mission to be a leading Health training Institution that commits to engaging its staff and students in teaching, learning and research opportunities to produce competent Nurses and Midwives that will deliver quality services in line with global initiatives.
ALIKO DANGOTE COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES, BAUCHI
The general public is hereby inform that the Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences Bauchi will commence the sale of application forms for admission into Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes from Monday 14TH June - Friday 30th July 2021.
Admission requirements: prospective candidates wishing to apply must have 5 Credits in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at not more than two sittings in WAEC and NECO. NABTEB is also considered in not more than two sittings but cannot be combined with either NECO or WAEC.
Cost of form: N5400
Method of application: interested candidates should visit the college official website at www.adcnsbauchi.com to register.
Closing date of sale and submission of application forms is Friday Friday 30th July 2021.
Date of entrance examinations: Saturday 31st July 2021. Both the entrance examination and interview for the 2 programmes will be conducted simultaneously at the college premises.
Interview for successful candidates will be conducted on: Monday 13th- 19th September 2021.
Venue : Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences, Bauchi premises
Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences, Bauchi
Aug 20, 2020