Admission RequirementsDetails of admission requirements
General Nursing and General Midwifery
- Possess the senior secondary school certificate (WAEC or NECO), with minimum of Five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at no more than Two (2) sittings. Candidates applying for Post Basic Programme must be a qualified registered Midwife or Mental Health Nurse in addition to the above basic requirements.
- Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least Credits in English and Biology or Health Science and three (3) passes in any O-level subjects at no more than two (2) sittings. Applicants are allowed to combine WAEC and NECO results.
- Candidates for the Community Midwife Programme must be residential within her Local Government of origin.
- Minimum age for admission is 18 years.
- Maximum age for admission is 35 years.
Login to portal
News And Events
ALIKO DANGOTE COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES BAUCHI
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR 2023 ADMISSION
I’am directed to write and inform all applicants that applied for admission into the above named institution and yet to submit the hard copy of the application form with relevant documents to do so on or before Tuesday 15th August, 2023 to enable them obtain their CBT screening exams access code.
The applicants that applied for ND Nursing, Post basic Nursing and Midwifery Programs should kindly note that the venue for their screening exams is changed to Garu college of health sciences and technology GRA, Bauchi while those that applied for Basic Nursing Program their venue of exams remain the CBT centre Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAP) Bauchi. The date and time for the exams remained as earlier scheduled for Saturday 19th August, 2023 7:00am prompt.
All applicants are expected to come to the venues of the exams with the examination slip and original receipt for the purchase of the form.
The college regret any inconveniences this might cause.
Wish you all the best. Thanks.
FOR: MANAGEMENTAug 19, 2023